Official Last of Us Season 2 Official Teaser

Gwenievre

Seasoned
Staff member
The trailer gives the first look at Kaitlyn Dever as Abby.
Catherine O’Hara appears in the trailer playing an unknown character.

Season two of The Last of Us will be released in 2025. Other new additions to the cast include Kaitlyn Dever as Abby, Young Mazino as Jessie, Danny Ramirez as Manny, Tati Gabrielle as Nora, Ariela Barer as Mel, and Spencer Lord as Owen.

Catherine O'Hara appears to be playing Joel's therapist, kind of an interesting addition it'll be interesting to see if he can actually be honest with her about what happened. Show looks phenomenal as expected, I am constantly blown away by the fact that throughout season 1 and now 2's promos I can usually spot what section of the game it is. The second Future Days hit I said "oh mother fucker" out loud lol.

Looks cool, although I am sad to be right that Bella's Ellie does in fact look way too young. I really think recasting her was the way to go. They cast her specifically because she was an adult that looked like a teenager, I get the logic for the season 1 casting. But now she ofc still looks way too young, idk why they wouldn't recast the role tbh.

you can feel how the atmosphere and mood is different than season 1 in like 20 seconds. my only problem is who joel is opening up to. even though it does not seem much of a deal, since it is just a small intro sequence in the game, it really changes the depiction of the character. pedro's joel is emotionally more open with his actions compared troy's. but thinking joel a die hard family man opening to someone else than his brother feels like a whole different character