Location Knight's Lightning Spear Location in Shadow of the Erdtree

Kathreyn

Elite
title
I loved using the Lightning Spear incantation so I didn't even know this existed until reaching halfway into the DLC, can anyone tell me where the location is in-game or a guide to reach it

2024-08-26 18_34_34-(34) Knight's Lightning Spear Location _ Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree ...jpg

U can get the Knight's Lightning Spear from the Scorpion River Catacombs

ladder.jpg

A little tricky to navigate through but you should reach a large room with a spike death trap, after crossing the first one, the section in the room with the 2nd spike ceiling trap has a safe area right next to it with a ladder, like in the image above

2024-08-26 18_40_51-(34) Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree_ Knight's Lightning Spear Location _...jpg

Climb that ladder and u should see a walkway in between, instead of going to to the full right, there's like a opening across there that u can get to my tailing with the wall, I ve marked it for you above

2024-08-26 18_41_37-Window.jpg

Be careful of the stone goblin that shoots projectiles here, once u go in there, kill the two stone goblins and u can get the incantation off a corpse here

View attachment 775

U can get the Knight's Lightning Spear from the Scorpion River Catacombs

View attachment 776

A little tricky to navigate through but you should reach a large room with a spike death trap, after crossing the first one, the section in the room with the 2nd spike ceiling trap has a safe area right next to it with a ladder, like in the image above

View attachment 777

Climb that ladder and u should see a walkway in between, instead of going to to the full right, there's like a opening across there that u can get to my tailing with the wall, I ve marked it for you above

View attachment 778

Be careful of the stone goblin that shoots projectiles here, once u go in there, kill the two stone goblins and u can get the incantation off a corpse here
Very detailed guide man, thanks for this!