Official Kena: Bridge of Spirits is now on Xbox

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
As Xbox gamers, we are sometimes late to the party. But that’s ok, as patience is a good quality to have. And patient gamers have been rewarded today as Kena: Bridge of Spirits has finally arrived on Xbox consoles for us all to play.

Spirit Guide, guide me​

Kena: Bridge of Spirits has you playing as the titular Kena, who travels the world helping trapped spirits in the real world pass on through to the next world. Her arrival at this new location comes at a convenient time, as the world has been torn to pieces by a mysterious corruption. Where it came from, who or what was responsible, that is all for Kena to find out.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits is an adventure game with punishing combat encounters and deadly environmental puzzles. Sure, it may look extremely pretty, but you can easily find yourself in hot water.

Details: Kena: Bridge of Spirits is now on Xbox | TheXboxHub

I just finished replaying this game a couple months ago and, surprisingly, enjoyed it even more the second time around if you're into games that have a Souls-like or Zelda-like vibe, you should definitely give this one a try.

It's a surprisingly well-crafted indie title—visually stunning, runs smoothly most of the time, with satisfying movement and controls, and has a well-paced progression

A solid 10-12 hour experience that’s definitely worth picking up.

Happy for the Xbox bros but I couldn't stand those cute little annoying mfs, wanted to shoot them with a gun
Sorry for being an edgelord but those little fuckballs are cringe

Price is decent enough, But I suggest waiting for a sale or something if ur not in a hurry to buy
Wish they launched this on gamepass ngl