Is Dragon ball Sparking zero Worth It?

Just my 2 cents.

I grew up playing Budokai 1, 2 and 3. I hate the newer anime fighters since I prefer 2d and some 2.5d. I really enjoy sparking zero.

I'm a total noob that knows nothing about DBZ, and honestly I feel like I'm missing out on a lot, story mode wise

But the gameplay is plenty fun and enough for my overall enjoyment

Being completely honest the game is made for casual the issue is the sweats that want to make it competitive, i am about as casual as it comes to fighting games and honestly i love sparking but i avoid online unless its with friends

Honestly with the initial learning curve everyone is a noob at some point. If you already enjoy fighting games I think you’ll like this one as well even if you’re not really into dbz

I think fighterz is the best DBZ game. Loved the old ones. But fighterz gave us an original storyline, insane graphics, and gameplay that was pick up n play that rewarded vets but didn't punish newbs. Sparking zero feels too on-rails at times for me. I love it... but it just makes me want to play fighterz.

Game is not perfect, and people will have their opinion. But this is finally a new Tenkaichi game since RB2, and it's all I personally wanted.

I started my dragonball journey by playing bt3 in the past and this game is without a doubt the best arena fighting experience ever, i think you’ll enjoy the hell out of it once you start getting a hang of all the controls

Coming from a 2d fighter guy, its a whole new world. i never played much BT, but i picked this up, spent an hour in the tutorial and nothing has felt outside my grasp.

If you have friends to play with you'll have a good time.

If you're hoping to play ranked matches and not be frustrated a lot while learning. Probably not.