I'm unable to cure frostbite in Elden Ring

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
not expert at the game, what's the logic of frostbite and its relation with Flame and Cleanse Me?

You can cure Frostbite by Two Methods:

-Incantation - Bestial Constitution: Dropped by a Teardrop Scarab along the cliffside northeast of the Minor Erdtree in Dragonbarrow from Lenne's Rise, on the high ground almost directly west of the Rise and west side of the bridge.
- Throwfrost Blowse; Found in Mountain Tops of the Giants, Linurnia fo the Lake, Castle Sol

Curing Frostbite can be a bit tricky in Elden Ring. but these are some possible solutions
  1. Find a Warm Spring: Warm springs and geysers can help cure frostbite. Look for these areas in the open world or check your map for locations.
  2. Use an Estus Rune: If you have an Estus Rune, use it to restore your health. This might also help cure any frostbite.
  3. Visit a Church of Elleh Cleric: Church of Elleh clerics can heal and purify your character. They might be able to help with curing frostbite as well.
  4. Check your gear: Make sure you don't have any equipment that's causing the frostbite. Check your armor, clothes, and accessories for any items that might be contributing to the issue.

also i found this article which might be helpful

Reactions: RedPhantom70
Incase you didnt know the Flame, Cleanse Me spell can also get rid of it, its weird that the spell never states that lol