Game Help How to romance Panam in Cyberpunk 2077

Started my playthrough of Cyberpunk 2077 a week ago finally, using a male V and met up with Panam for the first time today
So uh... I wont go into details here what made drop dead for her but

how do I romance her :p
Is there a guide to her missions or how I can romance her? I don't wanna screw this up pls

IGN's guide is pretty accurate, I used their Judy one too for my playthrough

basically just pick whichever option benefits Panam and her gang, don't ignore her or choose dialogue options that go against her or give her a cold shoulder, the romance is a little complex in this game

Reactions: slayerofdemons666
There are some things that might lead to the romance being softlocked but I believe you will find out which ones those might be, if u do feel like Panam's not calling you back in a major event to her quest, do some of the sidequests near her location or any of the gigs
It happened to me with Judy until I realized I had to do some gigs here and there around Night City

Just play like you feel it is right - agree with Panam, help her, just treat her like a real person and everything will be fine.

So uh... I wont go into details here what made drop dead for her

Nah bro I see what made u attracted to her, u have great taste, don't worry lmaoo

IGN's guide is pretty accurate, I used their Judy one too for my playthrough

basically just pick whichever option benefits Panam and her gang, don't ignore her or choose dialogue options that go against her or give her a cold shoulder, the romance is a little complex in this game

A text guide is preffered here anyways OP
Dont use a video guide, you'd wanna let the vents play out and see for yourself and then use a guide for any dialogue options, but yea Panam isnt really hard to romance either, Judy is the tricky one that u can potentially fuck up if u dont pick the right stuff imo

Once Rogue gives you Panam’s contact info during the story mission, just pick up the phone whenever she needs help or texts you.

That’s how I ended up romancing her and getting her ending.