How to Increase Lily's Bar in Stellar Blade

I have read many guides where they have mentioned that I have to increase Lily's Bar to 100% but i dont see any specifics. Does anyone have some tips to share

As someone who has completed the game, let me give you a few tips.

Lily's bar is attached to memory sticks, quests and other collectibles that reveal the truth behind the Mother Sphere so the best way to increase it is by targeting activities that help with that.

IMPORTANT TIP: Only continue with these activities before the point of no return/ heading to Spire 4. You'll propably be 75% done at that point.

- ALL POSTER IN XION
- SU AND ENYA STORYLINE
- THE STORYLINE THATS CONNECTED WITH FOUNDING THOSE PRAYING SHRINES
- ALL PRAYER BOOKS
- ALL ROXXANE'S MISSIONS
- KAYA QUESTLINE
- LUTHER'S QUESTLINE

That's pretty much all I had at the top of my head. I 'll add more if I remember.image_2024-05-31_213402751.png

As someone who has completed the game, let me give you a few tips.

Lily's bar is attached to memory sticks, quests and other collectibles that reveal the truth behind the Mother Sphere so the best way to increase it is by targeting activities that help with that.

IMPORTANT TIP: Only continue with these activities before the point of no return/ heading to Spire 4. You'll propably be 75% done at that point.

- ALL POSTER IN XION
- SU AND ENYA STORYLINE
- THE STORYLINE THATS CONNECTED WITH FOUNDING THOSE PRAYING SHRINES
- ALL PRAYER BOOKS
- ALL ROXXANE'S MISSIONS
- KAYA QUESTLINE
- LUTHER'S QUESTLINE

That's pretty much all I had at the top of my head. I 'll add more if I remember.View attachment 69
Thank you so much for the comprehensive Reply.

Its very helpful for filling Lily bar, and I am genuinely surprised why most publications haven't mentioned this.