How To Improve Reaction Time in Games?

I need suggestions to improve reaction times, not just for FPS but overall. Want to train my instincts to react appropriately to any incoming danger or opponent.

With years of experience in various FPS games this the routine i follow

1. Warm-up my body; any exercise would help. I do Push ups.
2. Jump onto Kovak and train my reflexes. Any other aim trainer can work too.
3. Maintain consistent settings across all games. Many sensitivity converters can help with this. Also, optimize your settings in accordance with your needs, such as the right aim dot sight, colors, any night light, or other brightness/contrast corrections you need to avoid strain on your years. You should be comfortable.
4. While open ques or quick plays are good for casual play, you can only improve in ranked modes, You have to challenge yourself, even though it can lead to agression at times.
5. Keep yourself relaxed and don't be too hard on yourself; more nervousness and anger can lead to more mistakes.
6. A personal tip is keep your monitor close and make sure your hand has enough space for movement.
7. Lastly keep practicing and one day you'll have a elite level reaction time.

Good Luck

If you are gonna imrpove if do it for casual play not competitve..
Not good for mental health. Stop while there is still time

For me, mouse sensitivity plays a huge role.

You need to calibrate it until it fits how you move your hand.
Keep using the practice range with different sensitivities to find your sweet spot.

For me, mouse sensitivity plays a huge role.

You need to calibrate it until it fits how you move your hand.
Keep using the practice range with different sensitivities to find your sweet spot.
true man, my friend recently told me about mouse acceleration and turning that garbage settings off really helped me improve my aim in valorant. I hit headshots more frequently now.

You can find this in Advanced mouse settings, just turn off "Enhance Pointer Precision" and you're good to go
image_2024-06-08_062637029.png

For me its different, if its Overwatch 2 or CS2, I usually jump into my aim training bots or even Osu (I know its unbelievable) to warmup my mouse and aim stuff