How to get Star Lined Sword Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree

Miek

Elite
Having a ton of fun with the DLC so far and currently defeated the Divine Dancing Lion but wanted to see how you can get one of those new Katana weapons, preferably the Star Lined sword, is there any good guides out there or if someone can pinpoint the exact location

cerulean coast west location.jpg
You need to defeat Demi-Human Queen Marigga at Charo's Hidden Grave to get the Star-lined sword
The easiest way I found to get to her was from the Cerulean Coast West grace

The boss itself has a few mobs beside her during the fight so be ready to get ur spirit summon out

Image is from Fextralife's interactive map Elden Ring Map: Interactive | Elden Ring Wiki

demi human queen marigga.jpg
Got it by defeating Demi-Human Queen Marigga at Charo's Hidden Grave, the fight itself isn't that difficult you just nee crowd control, I suggest summoning Mimic Tear or even Black Knife Tiche to make getting this weapon less annoying

Once you enter the blue fileds keep going right after the first site of grace, then take another right to another street then a U turn to the left that'll take you the beach where there'll be a boss with many minions and you'll have the sword

I usually go with Arrekz' videos, his blasphemous blade and golden order sword stance build video made me like his content
The new weapon and the moveset is great but I wouldn't really call it the combination of moonveil AND RoB lmao
anyways OP I hope u get this sword, its good enough