How to get Exotic Khvostov in Destiny 2 The Final Shape

Herman.GG

Paragon
Help plz, im a returning player and just finished the campaign, does anyone how to activate the exotic quest for the khvostov? I heard u need to get the legendary one first but really sure where to begin, also is the quest easy to do for solo player?? any guide or help will be appreciated :)

Well the game doesnt actually give you the exotic quest itself, you first need to find all the regional chests in the Paleheart AND find secret scraps in the 6 cyst missions to gather 15 Lost Encryption Bits to open up another chest containing the legendary Khvostov

Lastly, to get the exotic version of Khvostov you're gonna need all 17 Motes of Light. Eight from those Visions of the Traveler globe looking collectibles, while nine more come from killing all the bosses in Overthrow.

Help plz, im a returning player and just finished the campaign, does anyone how to activate the exotic quest for the khvostov? I heard u need to get the legendary one first but really sure where to begin, also is the quest easy to do for solo player?? any guide or help will be appreciated :)
Also to answer your last question, yes it is easily soloable, are the objectives annoying? yes
But I really like this secret type of exotic mission design they did for the Destiny 2 again, especially Khvostov, our first ever guns

20240615013121_1.jpg
Completed the quest yesterday, getting the Mote of Primordial Light AKA 17 motes of light can be annoying since u gotta beat ALL of the Overthrow bosses and they just fixed the meatball boss in the Blooming zone so u should be good to go

I strongly recommend Datto's guide for the exotic Khvostov in Destiny 2:

A simplification of how to get the exotic Khvostov from a friend that helped me
  1. Get 15 lost encryption bits from 9 regional chests and 6 lost scraps in each of the cyst missions to unlock the legendary Khvostov
  2. Gte 17 motes of Light to turn them into a Mote of Primordial Light (8 from the Visions of the Traveler collectibles and 9 from each boss in 3 of the landing zones of Overthrow on the Plaeheart)

20240615013117_1.jpg
Make sure to place those traveler globes you collect in the altars here in the Speaker's Auditorium in the Old Tower
The chest will spawn in that pool once you ve gotten everything including the primordial light