Location How to get Assassins Gambit in Elden Ring

Lavendar

Paragon
Trying to complete the Metyr questline in the DLC and saw people saying to use it to get past the enemies in the ruins to blow the finger statue since its a stealth ash of war, I ve already completed the base game but couldn't find, if someone could tell me where this skill is and if it can be bought I'd appreciate it

Knight Bernahl sells the Assassin's Gambit in the Volcano Manor for 6500 runes
Its fine if you accidentally missed him, he's at there and also in the warmasters shack in upper Limgrave if you didn pledge you allegiance to the Volcano Manor

I mean the assassins gambit's good if u wanna speedrun past enemies in the Legacy dungeons but I don't really recommend using it to get to the finger statue that ya need to blow in the DLC
u better off using Torrent to zipzap through the enemies and reach it tbh

Knight Bernahl sells the Assassin's Gambit in the Volcano Manor for 6500 runes
Its fine if you accidentally missed him, he's at there and also in the warmasters shack in upper Limgrave if you didn pledge you allegiance to the Volcano Manor
Ideally you should be able to go to the Warmaster shack OP, if not and you did pledge your allegiance to the Volcano Manor, he's right there too

Heres a location guide just incase u didn't visit the volcano manor either for some reason