How To Beat Pyromaniac in the First Descendant?

Arcticice

Paragon
God knows how long I ve been stuck on this boss, trying using Viessa but I get thrashed so hard, any tips or guide would be useful here if anyone is playing it
Also if you ve beaten it, can you recommend what character or build used? ty

Ajax is the best Id say due to his overall tankiness, make sure to have chill module on your weapons and then stack as much fire resist modules as you can on yourself

I know it gets crazy during enraged but I pretty much just bruteforced it by constantly cowering behind my shields, no other way for me, hope it helps you OP

Honestly ur better off going either solo or finding a duo off of the community because the more players u have, the less damage you do
Bunny is useless here and Viessa gets demolished too even if you have big number resist to fire

Id say level your characters more get Viessa past higher levels like 30+

Honestly ur better off going either solo or finding a duo off of the community because the more players u have, the less damage you do
Bunny is useless here and Viessa gets demolished too even if you have big number resist to fire

Id say level your characters more get Viessa past higher levels like 30+
This
Going with someone to duo helps a lot
Its obvious that these kinda games scale their activities difficulty with more players but in case of First Descendant, a lot of peeps don't know this lol

Me and my friends used this guide, hope it helps you out

This
Going with someone to duo helps a lot
Its obvious that these kinda games scale their activities difficulty with more players but in case of First Descendant, a lot of peeps don't know this lol
Funny how a Destiny YTber, GXRClyde also said the same thing in one of his shorts for this game