Official Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered forces PSN login for PC users if they decide to upgrade

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
Sony is forcing a mandatory PlayStation Network login on players of Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered on PC. After already annoying the internet with the game’s unnecessary remaster, PlayStation is about to infuriate a lot of PC players.

PSN forced into Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered​

Following the announcement of Horizon Zero Dawn Remastered, a PlayStation Blog post confirmed that PSN logins will be required for the new version of the game.

As fans create mods to strip PSN requirements out of single player games like God of War Ragnarok, fans have made it clear that the restriction has no place in single-player releases. After the Helldivers 2 PSN debacle, it has no place in multiplayer releases either.

In a PlayStation Blog post, Sony sneakily added a small notice that an “Account for PlayStation Network [is] required on PC”. In return for the account restriction, fans will be able to use the PlayStation Network overlay and earn trophies for their account.

Full details:

Well thank God I own this on PS5 and I owned this game since the PS4 era lol so I'm good, but yeah even if its just an ACC, this kinda removes the game from countries with non psn support

well that GOWR mod got delisted off of Nexus but hey at least its in good hands to spread it elsewhere with no restrictions and for people to preserve it, I hope this remaster gets the same mod capabilities too

This is what ultimately ruined Helldivers 2 man, it cut the playerbase in half, sure the games getting back players BUT... BUT
Imagine if they didnt add psn mandatory support, the game could ve had easily 200k+ or more who knows