Official Horizon Zero Dawn delisted on Epic Games Store ahead of Remastered release

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
Horizon Zero Dawn has been delisted on the Epic Games Store ahead of the release of Horizon Zero Dawn: Remastered.

The PC version of the game, which was released on Epic Games Store in 2020 is currently unavailable for purchase. When visiting the store page for the original version of the game, players are now directed to a link to the purchase page for Horizon Zero Dawn: Remastered.

The remaster, which VGC reported on in 2022, will come to both PC and PlayStation 5 on October 31st.

The game will be available for $49.99 on PS5, Steam, and the Epic Game Store, while owners of the original game can upgrade to the remaster for $9.99.

Source:

I used Epic Games for a short time a few years ago and remember picking this up for just a few dollars.

I just opened the launcher to check, and it’s still in my library.
When I visit the store page from there, it only says 'Coming Soon' without mentioning anything about it being rebranded as a remaster.

I’m guessing they don’t have any messaging about it not being available for purchase anymore and that it’s probably listed as a completely new item in the store.