Official Here’s all the big news announced at Gamescom Opening Night Live 2024

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
Gamescom has officially gotten underway in Germany, but before the world’s most-attended gaming trade show kicked off, Geoff Keighley hosted his annual Opening Night Live presentation.

The show, which ran for just over two hours, included announcements about new games, as well as updates to existing titles.

Below is a round-up of the biggest news from the show. VGC is on the ground at Gamescom, and you can expect hands-on reports for some of the biggest games at the show soon.

Full list of announcements and reveals:
Here’s all the big news announced at Gamescom Opening Night Live 2024 | VGC

I want Borderlands 4 to be good, but I know for sure the story is gonna be ass after what happened in 3 and what they did to Lilith and Maya!
Screw Randy Pitchford :mad:

I only came for the Monster Hunter Wilds stuff and was NOT disappointed, the wait throughout the stream was worth it man, Capcom is cooking and that flower spider monster looks dope as hell

what kind of name is Directive 8020 but finally genshin coming to Xbox, I can play with my friends, hope there's no cross platform issue here tho

Dying light the beast sounds good but isn't 20 hrs of gameplay too low. it says on epic game store that

"Dying Light: The Beast introduces new enemy types to fight, most notably a new subset called “freaks.” One of these is the Behemoth, a large Hulk-like beast that can throw cars, charge at high speed, and slam its fists down for huge area-of-effect damage."

what kind of name is Directive 8020 but finally genshin coming to Xbox, I can play with my friends, hope there's no cross platform issue here tho
lol i was thinking the same thing and its a horror game, The name is scary that's for sho :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

when i heard about marvel rivals being a Free to play game I thought most of the characters wouldn't be unlocked and you'll have to buy them with ingame purchase or something but they saying all heroes will be free