Bossfight Help with Black Bear Guai Black Myth WuKong

Miek

Elite
He like a mix of guardian ape and Dragonlord Placidusax. A creature of this size teleporting and performing these insane acrobatics is crazy. What would be the suggested counter for it

First of all, have some evasion-based skills under your belt, mostly the ones under the Stamina skill tree .

Deft Evasion is the one I recommend.
Secondly, invest as much as you can in Health and Immobilize.
Lastly, equip a Fireproof Mantle as it grants burn immunity for a short time after activation.

Boss Pattern:

• You can start the fight with immobilization. However, I recommend getting a few hits in before casting immobilize then end your combo with a spirit summon attack.
  • Whenever he moves back, he is perparing for a teleport-lunge atatck followed by a elbow slam. Run towards your left then dodge left as soon as hi lunges then dodge backwards for the slam.
  • Then he has right and left claw attack followed by a right leg slam. Wait for the final atatck of the chain before punish
  • Body slams and paw pounds can be dodged by staying on his behind. Move, run or dodge whatever is appropriate.
  • Utilize your stance atatck the one where you go up and hit him with the extended stick on his head to stun him.
For Phase 2 he summons fire all around the arena circularly on certain spots. Beware of your positioning.
He stays in his cloud form for a while and comes at you multiple times before dropping on the ground physically. Focus on dodging only during that.
Phase 2 is also where he starts dropping 4-5 hit combos, you can stay behind him to dodge teh initial barrage and dodge backwards for the rest of the string.

Hope its helpful. ALso make sure to use fireproof mantle in the second phase

If he is giving you alot of troube, use this video lol. Just stunlock the boss. Dude doesnt even let him Enter phase 2 lol,.

His teleportation slams and 5 hit combos are the toughest to dodge. I'd say stay behind his back as much as you can. I didnt see him punish me alot for it. He does turn back quickly for the attacks though so watch out but other than that use the oldest trick in the book

Ongbal's videos may not be the ones you could follow as easy as he makes it but watch him absolutely body the boss. There's also alot be learned here too in terms of when to immobalzie, and how to dodge certain atatcks with right positioning.