Game Help Helldivers 2 best premium warbond?

I have the enough supercredits rn to get one, worth mentioning I cam back to this game after a few months ever since they buffed everything and nerfed the enemies so I'm having a lot of fun being back, so whats the best paid warbond to get with the best stuff if I miss out?

The best premium warbond you should get if you havent is the Democratic Detonation one which has the Thermite Grenade that got insanely buffed rom 100 to 2000.
It can literally one shot kill any huge bug rn in the game its crazy man lol

Do you have the Steel Veteran warbond?

If not, Revolver is the best option in the pack.
And the Incendiary Breaker and Dominator are both strong in their roles—Incendiary Breaker is great for clearing bugs, and Dominator is perfect for tearing through bots

The best premium warbond you should get if you havent is the Democratic Detonation one which has the Thermite Grenade that got insanely buffed rom 100 to 2000.
Oh yeah true, the Thermite grenade alone is worth it to get this atm if I'm being honest, but OP if you want overall, then yeah get second opinions, ESPECIALLY after the major patch we got

+1 to this, if we're ignoring cosmetics rn and to peeps who haven't gotten this yet, you should get this grenade immediately

Cutting_Edge_Premium_Warbond.jpg

For me its gotta be the Cutting Edge premium warbond

Highlight of Cutting Edge is definitely the Sickle, which is hands down the best assault rifle-style primary weapon.

It's highly accurate, features a fantastic scope, delivers great DPS, and comes with a large magazine.
Plus, it has a stun grenade, which is super useful for locking down elite enemies with small weak spots, making them much easier to target.