Rumor HALF-LIFE 3 Is Real

Sphinx

Staff member
They confirmed a continuation at the end of Alex and I have been waiting for a follow ever since its been like 4 years now

There’s been some version of a third Half-Life game in development for the past 20 years. Unless it shows up in my Steam library, it doesn’t exist as far as I’m concerned.

Half-Life 3 has been a reality for 15 years. The real question isn't whether there is a Half-Life 3, but rather how many different versions of it there have been.

I'd wager there have been over 10 separate folders named "Half-Life 3" at Valve at some point or another.

Each major installment has marked a significant technological leap. Half-Life: Alyx was a breakthrough for VR, so I can only imagine that Half-Life 3 might one day be uploaded directly to our brains, making it feel like it’s been around since the dawn of time.

I heard Valve didn't create a Half-Life 3 because there wasn't enough technological advancement to justify it. What's changed now are the smart NPCs that can interact with you the new breakthrough?