Bossfight Guide to beat the Dead Bride in the First Descendant

Have been stuck on this boss for the past 2 days and even the randoms keep f**king up
sorry for swearing but plz is there a guide or tips on how I can easily beat this stupid b**ch? because I'm losing my patience

I main Viessa and Ajax btw

My suggestion would be to use ajax for this boss fight and practice your grappler skills cuz you have to move a lot during this fight, make sure to take down her shields first. And don't stay directly underneath her

I cant stress it enough to tell you that you ll unfortunately have to find a duo on Discord or Reddit to beat it with you, reason being is because most of these boss fights scale on the no of players and their HP too

Second thing, use Ajax and use either a fire element weapon along with chill resist on your character, Viessa is obviously useless here due to her chill kit

Reactions: Bring Fire
Crazy how being a level 44 boss, even a level 40 player struggles here
Anyways, I beat her solo because randoms are either stupid to dodge her attacks or they end up being dead weight
Make sure to have a Sniper or something to hit her weak spots alongside a good weapon of your choice with fire element mods

I cant stress it enough to tell you that you ll unfortunately have to find a duo on Discord or Reddit to beat it with you, reason being is because most of these boss fights scale on the no of players and their HP too

Second thing, use Ajax and use either a fire element weapon along with chill resist on your character, Viessa is obviously useless here due to her chill kit
Also even tho the fight recommends 1600 Chill resistance, you should be fine with 800, you ll need a ton of resources if u wanna reach chill resist 1600 lol