Official GTA5 Has Sold Over 200 Million Copies, Red Dead Redemption 2 at Over 65 Million

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
Take-Two Interactive Software announced its financial results for the first quarter of fiscal year 2025, related to the period between April and July 2024, also mentioning that GTA5 and Red Dead Redemption 2 passed big sales milestones.

According to the documents provided by the company, it recorded $1.22 billion in Net Bookings, which is in line with its previously announced guidance. It’s also up 1% year-on-year.

On top of that, we learn that Net Bookings from recurrent consumer spending (IE: microtransactions, DLC, and subscriptions) were flat year-on-year and accounted for 83% of total Net Bookings.

Source:

Mainly because of GTA V online that game kept selling. GTA V has seen 3 generations of consoles dude
Same thought ran through my mind, this game has been OVERMILKED to death Jesus christ
And they re gonna do the same thing with GTA 6 just watch lmfao
I ll be a granny by the time GTA 6 gets ported for the 6th time for the PlayStation 10

Red Dead Redemption 2 totally deserves all the success it's getting. It's seriously one of the best open-world games ever made.

Can't believe GTA 5 is still selling. It's like the game that never gets old. I might have to jump back in cuz i never got bored of GTA 5 online.