GTA 6 Ultimate Discussion Thread And News

13626.jpg
I know it's been said everywhere at this point but was wondering what you guys here think of GTA 6 from the trailers so far? even general thoughts would be appreciated or even any wishlist you have on it from your bucket list

Personally I just want Rockstar to quit it with the repetitive mission design and the generic flow of it all, bring me creative freedom to complete my objectives for crying out and besides that, could love a more serious and grounded storytelling like GTA 4 but that's really something unlikely given the tone we ve seen so far about the game

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: SpartaN
Well im looking forward to if they possibly make Lucia and Jason feel like protagonists because only Michael in the last game truly felt like a gta protagonist, Trevor was insufferably cringe and they tried too hard to establish Franklin as a successor for CJ

I know everyone has obvious wishes for the game like tons of interactable buildings and world events etc but I just want them to include a brilliant car customization tools in singleplayer that wheel arch angels offered in GTA Sanadreas
View attachment 47

I mean it LOOKS SO FRIGGIN GOOD BRO, Im a sucker for street racing car customization
I remember playing SAMP For like 6 years, Kars Cops And Robbers, it was such a good server, infact they still have a discord for re-union. People that I played with are now adults.

GTA SA was just so great, SAMP was amazing, I never felt that role play experience in GTA 5.

These cars remind me so much of those days, the simple modifications, and just pure badass gameplay.

View attachment 41
I know it's been said everywhere at this point but was wondering what you guys here think of GTA 6 from the trailers so far? even general thoughts would be appreciated or even any wishlist you have on it from your bucket list

Personally I just want Rockstar to quit it with the repetitive mission design and the generic flow of it all, bring me creative freedom to complete my objectives for crying out and besides that, could love a more serious and grounded storytelling like GTA 4 but that's really something unlikely given the tone we ve seen so far about the game
Its gonna be standard GTA stuff. Generic and boring.
But fanatics are still gonna eat it up and claim its the best game ever made.

I really want this game to blow our minds out of proportion, as in be the game that everyone's expecting it to be, even though that's impossible, practically speaking.
That said, Rockstar understands the type of expectations people have with GTA 6, so you really can't tell how's this going to turn out.
Just that I'm beyond excited for it.

Honestly, just make the combat more akin to Max Payne 3 or even hyperactive in some way because dear God replaying Red Dead 2 made me realize how repetitive the combat felt in it, the over shoulder shooting was so stale in both that in GTA 5, needs to be changed.
I hope Rockstar does magic there because these guys have the talents

I remember playing SAMP For like 6 years, Kars Cops And Robbers, it was such a good server, infact they still have a discord for re-union. People that I played with are now adults.

GTA SA was just so great, SAMP was amazing, I never felt that role play experience in GTA 5.

These cars remind me so much of those days, the simple modifications, and just pure badass gameplay.
Was fortunate enough to experience SAMP in its prime too with a couple of my buds during high school and cannot understate how much fun the custom lobbies were, especially with the ridiculously modded map stuff

GTA Online tried to replicate that fun with its modded parkour stuff and races but nah man, that charm is obsolete in there. I just want Rockstar to focus on singleplayer for the love of God, don't screw this up like GTA 5

ezgif-1-5a88948327.jpg
Also since we re talking bucket list wishes for GTA 6, I know it seems unlikely but can we please also get the stats back from GTA sanandreas for Lucia and Jason Rockstar? These added SO MUCH RPG elements to CJ's customization.
Really made kid me look after him during my multiple playthroughs

• Love
Reactions: Eminia and SpartaN
Surprised no ones yet said how this game needs ACTUAL VILLANOUS anatagonists.
For crying out loud, I bet no one even remotely remembers GTA 5's multiple villains during that ending C route.

I miss when villains meant something in the series and were actual gaming icons like Lance Vance, Tenpenny, heck even Dimitri was an interesting villain in GTA 4.
GTA 6 NEEDS a decent villain in the fray, one that ll impact the narrative and add richness to the storytelling

For the love of God I just hope Rockstar maintains the world building characters this time instead of shoving online down our throats, what happened to GTA 5 and its DLCs was utter criminal smfh
Man the day these canceled DLCs got surfaced online the disappointment I felt was immeasurable, what a freaking waste to potentially amazing DLCs all because Take Two are a bunch of greedy mfers

Both Jason and Lucia need to step their game up with their chemistry and story, if they re REALLY taking a page out of Bonny and Clyde, I expect an actual GTA story without the goofy ass crap that GTA 5 pulled

View attachment 49
Also since we re talking bucket list wishes for GTA 6, I know it seems unlikely but can we please also get the stats back from GTA sanandreas for Lucia and Jason Rockstar? These added SO MUCH RPG elements to CJ's customization.
Really made kid me look after him during my multiple playthroughs
THIS
CJs stats played a huge role for me to look after him even as a kid and when I played SA again as an adult
GTA 6 needs immersion more than anything, that ll make it a cut above GTA 5 IMHO