Geo Characters Genshin Impact

Hi. Hope everyone is doing good. I'm looking for strong Geo characters to build my team in Genshin Impact. Can anyone give me any recommendations? Also if you any synergies with non-Geo characters that'd be helpful too

Gorou is the best geo support. Use him in any geo team, even better than Bennett because most Geo dps scale off def not atk.

Building a Geo team in Genshin Impact, eh? Great choice! Geo characters offer impressive defensive and supportive capabilities. Here are some strong Geo characters that I would suggest
  • Arataki Itto: A top-tier Geo character with high damage output and defensive skills.
  • Albedo: A versatile Geo character with both damage and support abilities.
  • Gorou: A reliable Geo character with strong defensive skills and support capabilities.
  • Ningguang: A Geo character with high damage output and elemental reactions.

for a good Geo character, my only suggestion is NAVIA, you can see why I am saying that from this video, man she's perfect

Hi. Hope everyone is doing good. I'm looking for strong Geo characters to build my team in Genshin Impact. Can anyone give me any recommendations? Also if you any synergies with non-Geo characters that'd be helpful too
my man for Synergies with Non-Geo Characters I would say:

1. Itto + Xiangling (Pyro): A powerful combination for elemental reactions and damage boost.
2. Albedo + Klee (Pyro): A synergy that enhances damage output and elemental reactions.
3. Gorou + Barbara (Hydro): A support focused team with healing and shielding capabilities.
4. Ningguang + Fischl (Electro): A team that leverages elemental reactions and damage output.

If you are going to try Geo characters i would suggest somethings like you have to run multiple Geo characters to activate the Elemental Resonance, which boosts team damage and resistance. Then you can use their abilities to create crystals and trigger Crystalize Reactions with your non Geo characters. And let's not forget about the defensive skills. Geo characters can shield and heal your team like pros. It's like, the ultimate team synergy