Official Gamescom Opening Night Live will include new game announcements

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Gamescom Opening Night Live will include new game announcements, as well as updates on previously revealed titles.

That’s according to show host and producer Geoff Keighley, who used X on Tuesday to tease plans for next week’s event.

Some of the previously announced games set to be featured include Call of Duty: Black Ops 6, Monster Hunter Wilds, Indiana Jones and the Great Circle, Sid Meier’s Civilization VII, Marvel Rivals and Dune Awakening,” he said.

Full news: Gamescom Opening Night Live will include new game announcements | VGC

YOOOO CID VI damn, I might actually tune in this time around, well also since the Indiana Jones game looks cool to me too just a shame its first person ugh

Monster Hunter Wilds has been teasing all the weapon types and their evolution going into Wilds on YT so I'm excited what they re gonna show now, the marketing has been insane for the playerbase since the weapons are the heart of this game along with the monsters

I saw Act Man bopping to the leaked main menu theme of Black Ops 6, I don't why Im in a state of hopium that bO6 might actually cook? idk lets see

hq720.jpg

Geoff please bless me with a crumb of new information on Kingdom Hearts 4 and my life is yours