Rumor Fromsoftware Hiring For A New Armored Core Project

Sphinx

Staff member
According to the job board, the role is focused on concept art, characters, creatures, and most notably, "mecha".

Mentions include a desire for the candidate to be "Experienced in character and mecha design"; that "People with expertise in mecha design are welcome", and that whoever applies must "Understand the concept of the game and the role of the characters and mecha"

image_2024-09-10_192019096.png

I know some people are seemingly slightly disappointed that AC6 isn't being talked about so much now, but I'm just really happy that it got such a good reception and sold really well. There was still a chance, despite it being From, that it might have 'flopped' sales wise; it's a effectively a brand new IP, given the large gap, and also not what they're known for to the wider audience. Fantastic game, I'd love a DLC.

I feel like it's waaaaaay too early for AC7, so it's probably gonna be 6's For Answer. Big question is, will it be a standalone game or a big DLC?

For everyone here who's a FromSoft fan and hasn't played AC6 yet, you should definitely check it out. I had never played an Armored Core game before 6, but it's up there with Sekiro as one of my favorite FromSoft games.