Official Final Fantasy 16 cannot run with 60fps at Native 4K/Max on the NVIDIA RTX 4090

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
Final Fantasy 16 is coming to the PC tomorrow. This new FF game is using an engine developed by Creative Business Unit III. So, as we usually do, we’ve decided to test the game first on the NVIDIA RTX 4090. Can NVIDIA’s most powerful GPU push a constant 60fps experience at Native 4K/Max? Let’s find out.

For these first benchmarks, we used an AMD Ryzen 9 7950X3D, 32GB of DDR5 at 6000Mhz, and NVIDIA’s RTX 4090. We also used Windows 10 64-bit, and the GeForce 561.09 driver. Moreover, we’ve disabled the second CCD on our 7950X3D.

Full details:

Cyberpunk 2077 can't run at 4k60 native on a 4090 with max settings either

Not really surprising, idk why this needs to be a backlash on the game, the OP really looks to be instigating peeps with the headline....

I'm old enough to remember when 1440p was considered a balls-to-the-wall resolution. Seriously, this is the most entitled headline I've ever read...

TBF.it is a demanding game with all the cinematics in those Eikon battles and shit so I’m not shocked

Could it even do 60 on PS5? Not really, but it was pretty stable to play so I wasnt annoyed tbh