Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Assassins' Creed 3

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters

loipy68

Master
With AC shadows on the horizon, I though we should do a Favourite AC game discussion poll. Vote ahead and discuss

Note: Couldnt include 1, Mirage, or Rouge, and others because of limited options, though I doubt anyone would have them as favourites lmao.

I liked Mirage a lot some mechanics were questionable but the characters and the map is veryyyyy good

in terms of story, the old games are good and for gameplay I would say Unity cuz the parkour is the best compared to all other and visually all new games look good (but only visually)

Revelations and Origins are my top picks. Both provided immense joy with their engaging gameplay, captivating stories, and stunning graphics.

Personally, I believe AC Origins stands out as the best overall Assassin's Creed game. Bayek truly embodies the creed, and there's a wealth of activities to dive into. However, it's my second favorite.

In the long run, AC Odyssey takes the top spot for me. Its replayability, stunning visuals, character development, and gameplay mechanics make it exceptional. As an architect, I'm particularly enamored with the Greek world, especially the breathtaking Atlantis DLC.

For me, Black Flag takes the top spot as the best Assassin's Creed game, with AC II as a close second. Edward has arguably the deepest character development among all the AC protagonists, and the supporting characters like Adewale, Black Beard, and Mary Reed are incredibly memorable. The game delves into the philosophical conflicts between the Templars and Assassins, making it the best-written entry in the series.

The naval combat and exploration are standout features, and I love the side activities like shark hunting and diving. The balance between the pirate and assassin elements is superb, especially compared to other Montreal-developed games like Origins and Valhalla. Plus, the sea shanties make the naval adventures even more immersive.

I've played AC3 four times and just recently tried the remaster while doing a marathon through the series. It remains a wonderful experience. Even after playing all the games since AC1’s release, something about AC3 just resonates with me.

Personally, I believe AC Origins stands out as the best overall Assassin's Creed game. Bayek truly embodies the creed, and there's a wealth of activities to dive into. However, it's my second favorite.

In the long run, AC Odyssey takes the top spot for me. Its replayability, stunning visuals, character development, and gameplay mechanics make it exceptional. As an architect, I'm particularly enamored with the Greek world, especially the breathtaking Atlantis DLC.
truuuuuu,, when i started AC origins i had no idea this is going to be the game ill be hooked to but bro the story of Bayek of Siwa......chefs kiss