Official Enotria Delayed On Xbox Due To No Communication From Micrsoft

Sphinx

Staff member
In comments on the developers' Discord, Jyamma Games CEO blamed Microsoft for the delay, stating that Xbox hasn't responded to their queries for over two months.

Jyamma Games CEO Jacky Greco had some stern words to share on the matter. "You can ask Xbox why they haven't answered us for 2 months. Obviously they don't care about Enotria and they don't care about you.

image_2024-09-03_192018879.png

The Series S is doing what Sony would do with a lot of cash. Thanks, Phil, for sparing Ken Kutaragi and Herman the exclusivity expenses.

Xbox users better start getting used to this. With the console’s smaller user base and the extra work required for Series S compatibility, more developers and publishers will likely choose to skip the platform.

That’s a shame. I was really looking forward to trying it out on Xbox with my fiancée since she has both the X and S. We gave the demo a shot on the PS5, and we were pleasantly surprised by how good it felt. It reminded me of Thymesia or Hellpoint.

Microsoft’s choice to create a less powerful version of their console, and then force developers to support it, will probably be remembered as one of the biggest missteps in gaming history.