ELDEN RING SHADOWS OF THE ERD TREE [DISCUSSION + REVIEWS]

Sphinx

Staff member
Making this the one and only Elden Ring Shadows of the Erd Tree Major Thread. Listing some reviews here that I personally liked:

image_2024-06-19_001840179.png

GAMESPOT
IGN
Skill Up
Writing On Games
Washington Post
eXputer

"It's an achievement in world-building creativity that stands head-and-shoulders above the rest, with the closest comparison I can make being the late, great Kentaro Miura's Berserk. Elden Ring: Shadow of the Erdtree is From Software's victory lap, an unmissable tour de force that is every bit as brilliant as the original game." - Gamespot

"It is the grandest conclusion to what many believe the grandest videogame of 2020s" - Wahsington Post

image_2024-06-19_004106304 (2).png

" Everything I loved about the original has been condensed into an incredibly tight package – one that’s the size of many standalone games all on its own, and can only be considered “small” in comparison to the absolutely massive world of Elden Ring itself. " - IGN

" Shadows of the Erd Tree is the perfect curtain-call to one of the greatest video games ever made" - Skill Up

"Elden Ring’s Shadow of the Erdtree DLC brought back the joy and sense of curiosity I had when I stepped in The Lands Between for the first time" - eXputer

I can't believe it's finally here! Shadows of the Erd tree is just around the corner and I'm bursting with excitement! As a huge Elden Ring fan, I know this expansion is going to be EPIC

The hype is real! I've seen the trailers and read the reviews. Shadows of the Erd tree is going to be a masterpiece i'm counting down the minutes until I can get my hands on it and experience the magic for myself

I knew miyazaki was underselling the DLC. This might be the best Single player expansion since Witcher 3 Blood and Wine

Simply insane.

And for miyazaki to claim that it aint even his ideal RPG makes you think what would his ideal RPG would look like.

If I had a cent for every time there was a single player DLC with a highest Metacritic with a dude sitting on a throne I'd have... Well you get the pointimage_2024-06-20_203557780.png

image_2024-06-20_203630167.png

12 hours in Best Game Ever

Attachments

• Elden Ring Screenshot 2024.06.22 - 03.35.30.71.png
    Elden Ring Screenshot 2024.06.22 - 03.35.30.71.png
    817.7 KB · Views: 0