Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree Scadutree Blessing Locations

Ariaashes

Master
I heard that these are the new leveling items that help you gain extra damage negation in the DLC area, Ive only managed to find one so far so can anyone help pinpoint a guide where it lists all of the known Scadutree Blessing locations so far in Elden Ring plz??

scudatree.jpg
Most of the Scadutree fragments I found are located near Miquella's crosses with the glowing lights like here

Im using Powerpyx's guide, straightforward and lists the location both on the map and in the area in the screenshots

Reactions: Ariaashes
View attachment 240
Most of the Scadutree fragments I found are located near Miquella's crosses with the glowing lights like here

Im using Powerpyx's guide, straightforward and lists the location both on the map and in the area in the screenshots
There's a bunch of them in each of the main zones of the DLC map even aside from the ones from miquella's Crosses, I personally used Eurogamer's guide which has compiled every location each main zone

Its worth noting that even if you go try to hunt them down blindly, most of the Scadutree Blessings are either at Miquella Crosses or at Churches, statues of Marika and even those shadow undead dudes that carry a large pot on their head can get these to drop

Reactions: Ariaashes
Try to get the Revered Spirit Ash Blessings too since you ll wanna be using ur spirit summons too and these will bolster their defense too and torrent's

Thanks this was a good guide, I just quickly wanted the ones available to me since my idiot self is in ng+2 and the game is KICKING MY ASS

Try to get the Revered Spirit Ash Blessings too since you ll wanna be using ur spirit summons too and these will bolster their defense too and torrent's

Goated video fr, helped me a lot but it took me some time getting to some revered spirit ash blessings if anyone can help me find them that would be nice

Goated video fr, helped me a lot but it took me some time getting to some revered spirit ash blessings if anyone can help me find them that would be nice
Yooo in Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree DLC, there are 25 Revered Spirit Ashes to cop and each one powers up the Revered Spirit Ash Blessing, which is a sick buff that boosts your damage output and negation, plus your spectral steed game. It's a permanent perk while you're in the Realm of Shadow, but it doesn't apply outside, got it? To max out the blessing you can follow this guide video

A tip i'd like to drop here is that target enemies who are carrying pots on their heads

indicated by that sparking or spirnkle effect on their body

They are always carrying a scadu tree fragment