Suggestions Elden Ring Shadow of the erdtree progression route

Just starting out the shadow of erdtree DLC, confused about which order or progression route I should take for the bosses since I don't wanna run into any optional ones or even ones that I'm not intended to fight early on

If u mean a boss order then I recommend going through the Divine Beast Dancing Lion, after which u can choose to head to the cerulean coast for some optional stuff but once you do that, I suggest circling back to kill rellana, then you head either straight to shadowkeep or get your scadutree fragments up which I suggest doing since its the main DLC level progression thingy

U gotta look up its locations tho

Reactions: FatalMaiden
Well since Shadowkeep is one of the major turning points of the DLC, I suggest keeping mind that the Scadutree level for that should be around 10 to 12, I was in NG so idk which playthrough you're in, if its NG then you ll be fine for the most part, if NG+ go for Scadutree level 12+ in Shadowkeep

If you're just looking to get the main story done, the optimal progression route (make sure to fully explore these areas as not leave behind missable) for the areas are:

1. Gravesite plain (starting area)
  2. Belurat Tower Settlement
  3. Castle Ensis
  4. Scadu Altus
  5. Shadowkeep
  6. Ancient Ruins of Rauh
For the optional areas that I think are a MUST to explore is Jagged Peak for Bayle's bossfight which you should right before the main story DLC final boss and Abyssal Woods, which can be done around your time during Shadowkeep

If u mean a boss order then I recommend going through the Divine Beast Dancing Lion, after which u can choose to head to the cerulean coast for some optional stuff but once you do that, I suggest circling back to kill rellana, then you head either straight to shadowkeep or get your scadutree fragments up which I suggest doing since its the main DLC level progression thingy

U gotta look up its locations tho

Heres the video I used towards the final area to get any missing scadutree fragments
PS u can get a bunch of them (like 5iirc?) if u beat Commander Gaius and go behind the area where his arena is