Elden Ring Shadow Of The Erdtree Is Now Highest Rated DLC, Overtaking Witcher 3

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
witcher 3 elden ring.jpg
FromSoftware’s Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree is now the highest rated DLC ever, overtaking The Witcher 3’s Blood and Wine expansion.

Elden Ring Shadow of the Erdtree has received universal acclaim from the gaming press, making it the highest rated DLC ever. The title was previously held by CD Projekt’s The Witcher 3 expansion, Blood and Wine. Metacritic and OpenCritic have given FromSoftware’s upcoming DLC a score of 95 and 94, respectively. The Witcher 3: Blood and Wine had received a score of 92 from both aggregator websites.

Full News: Elden Ring Shadow Of The Erdtree Is The Now Highest Rated DLC, Overtaking Witcher 3

Doesnt surprise me one bit, im happy as hell but we all know Miyazaki was gonna cook since this is, after all, the game's ONLY DLC

Cant wait to play it tonight!

Reactions: loipy68
Fromsoft overcooked the hell out of this, while I'm still throwing a fit over the final boss here rn, absolutely loved the quality and sheer quantity of this DLC jesus

God I wish they delivered another one but with the scope of this DLC, I'm happy for what it is rn
I ve only scratched the tip of the iceberg with it

Both goated DLCs, the only difference is instead of enjoying everything that I did in BnW
I am enjoying everything plus getting my ass absolutely handed to me

10/10
thank you Dark Souls