Official Dragon Ball: Sparking Zero Will Require At Least 100 GB

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Dragon Ball: Sparking! Zero is nearly here, and the wait until the October 11 launch date could not be more palpable. In the time since the game's initial announcement, the roster has slowly filled up little by little, as various features have been confirmed along the way.

Now, that we're a little under a month before release, information about the game is beginning to come out. Courtesy of a retail display box, we now know how much storage the spiritual successor to the Budokai Tenkaichi series will take up on your hard drive. Hint: it isn't small.

Full details: Dragon Ball: Sparking Zero Will Require At Least 100 GB

Well im not surprised considering how insane those visuals are, the game must ve been demanding in size but jeez I at least expect around like maybe 70 or 80gb sheesh

Well im not surprised considering how insane those visuals are, the game must ve been demanding in size but jeez I at least expect around like maybe 70 or 80gb sheesh
It will be probably, atleast on launch

The retailer boz says "AT LEAST 100 GB" so maybe not actual 100 gigs but yeah we re all hoping its around that, obviously later updates will pump that up to 100 slowly too ig so not much point of me talking here xd

The roster looks insane but I hope it has the gamemodes that ,made BT3 such a powerhouse like Dragon 100 and the rotating tournaments