[DISCUSSION THREAD] ELDEN RING WEAPONS TIER LIST

MrX

Paragon
With Shadows of Erd Tree on the horizon lets discuss how the base games weapons fare today. What are your thoughts on it.

my-image.png

No way uchigatana is in Decent. Should be considered how early you can get it and how long is it viable

You can use it all the way to the end credits it is that good.
Definitely in best

With Shadows of Erd Tree on the horizon lets discuss how the base games weapons fare today. What are your thoughts on it.

View attachment 144
Your tier list is OK-ish but if i would like some changes, I would ask to move Blassphemous Blade and Nagakiba to best and Black Bow to Good. The reason would be that Blasphemous Blade is incredibly powerfull with good weapon skills and Nagakiba has good range. and the black bow is more than decent in my opinion

After seeing your tier list i went to make my own but found one from the community that matches my taste, you can check this out
Elden Ring Weapon Tier List (1).png

image_2024-06-29_080248706.png

Shadows of the Erd Tree has some absoluetly banger weapons but this has to be my favourite,

that insnane charged thrust attack does insane damage followed up by a blast attack
A Fantastic weapon

Bloodhound Fang still remains OP as hell. With the Bloodflame spell applied the damage it deals is absoluetly insane.

Just an all-around fantastic weapon

Shadow of the Erd Tree have me a new Favourite.

the beast claws just ooze bloodborne from its every attack set. The ferocity and damage is just beautiful
a new favouriteimage_2024-06-29_082207202.png

Difficult to find Death Poker in such a huge list but ahs been my main for the better half of the game such a badass weapon

Love t see Marika's Hammer in A tier

i love how you can use to get across multiple locations and even use it as a means to prevent fall damage
not intentional but a welcome exploit

I absolutely adore dragonking's cragebalde. it feels liek a weapon made for mounted combat.

rightfully deserves the S tier spot

Beastman's Cleave and Monk'sFlame is such a badass combination. Its not an optimial combination but i adore both of these weapons.

its all about looksmaxxing