[Discussion] Elden Ring Bosses Tier List

Bellzy

Paragon
Recently, I went through eXputer's Elden Ring bosses tier list, and it made me wonder if I could conjure up my own personal tier list based on the boss's difficulty. Since the DLC is right around the corner, I feel like revisiting the game as a whole!
Here's my own boss tier list, although I haven't added every boss in it only the ones I really enjoyed. With the upcoming DLC, I wanna see how everyone agrees or disagrees with my tier list. So feel free to share your thoughts on it!
NOTE: Remember this is my personal opinion, some of the bosses which I've placed higher could be way lower for you.

my-image.png

I wonder what made you think that Godskin Duo are an easy boss. Its one of the toughest encounters in the game. An absolute abyssmal experience if trying it solo.

Considering the Godskin Apostle is in the difficult section.

Godrick and his fake counterpart with same moveset as his first phase in the same tier of difficulty

but Mohg the omen is 2 tiers below Mohg Lord of Blood?

Last edited:
I'd put astel and Lichdragon a tier or two below. Although I wonder why included two random field bosses and left out many others that are objectively superipor and pose a greater threat.

I might be biased here but Radahn post nerf felt like a shell of his past, I Loved patch 1.0 Radahn so freaking much, made him feel like a true MMO boss instead of being watered down for casuals sighh

Lichdragon should be below because by the time one fights him one is already pretty op with access to endgame gear.

Disagree on Radagon, Elden Beast, Renala, and Godskin Duo

Elden Beast was too easy. Renala was straightforward and simple to read. Radagon rewarded patience and observation the most, and Godskin Duo knows how to reck newbies efficiently