Official Death Stranding 2 PS5 Will 'Come Out Next Year', Crazy Photo Mode Revealed

LIONT4MER

Staff member
Update: In the aftermath of his Tokyo Game Show presentation, Hideo Kojima has released the English language cinematics debuted during the show. You can watch all three below:

#TGS2024
PlayStation Presents “DEATH STRANDING 2” Special Stage!

First public release of game footage.
Part1: Dollman & Tarman Member Introductions.#DeathStranding2 pic.twitter.com/ci2QP57CbR— KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (Eng) (@KojiPro2015_EN) September 29, 2024
#TGS2024

Part 2: Tomorrow & Rainy Member Introductions.#DeathStranding2 pic.twitter.com/ElGZ62zSEQ— KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (Eng) (@KojiPro2015_EN) September 29, 2024
#TGS2024

Part 3: Heartman TGS2024 Special Video.#DeathStranding2 pic.twitter.com/F0QlEPC6Dg— KOJIMA PRODUCTIONS (Eng) (@KojiPro2015_EN) September 29, 2024
Kojima also confirmed that his team has a release date set and “production is progressing towards that goal”. As translated by Gematsu, he added: “There are various factors that could affect the timing of the release. We’ve said 2025, so it will come out next year. The release date will be announced sometime next year.”

Details:

Man im excited for this, the photo mode genuinely made me think its an innovation in the industry, Im not trying to suck his balls but Kojima really amazed me with this one as much as he's pretentious

I was hoping he would show the gameplay, not a huge ass cutscene and the photo mode lol
oh well, I mean it looks really cool but cmon we re all interested to see the gameplay here

This is a day 1 for me but man ffs, Kojima give me gameplay, the photo mode wth the whole celeb crush posing flex was fine but jesus christ, how bout show us Porters some gameplay stuff??

Bro is never beating the movie game allegations