Official Dealmania Hits PS Store with Around 1,300 PS5, PS4 Game Discounts

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
ps-store-dealmania-sale-push-square.900x.jpg

A new type of PS Store sale has gone live as of this morning: Dealmania. It's no different to any other in years past, but it has a new name, and that makes it a bit exciting. It's cutting the price of over 1,300 PS5, PS4 titles, all of which will be available until 11th September 2024.

Below you'll find a list of some of the highlights:
Source: Dealmania Hits PS Store with Around 1,300 PS5, PS4 Game Discounts

Reactions: Noryan
Hi-Fi Rush is an instant cop if anyone on PlayStation still hasn't played it
I bought it day 1 when it shadow dropped, such an amazing action rhythm game

Reactions: GreenLance
Hogwarts Legacy is a decent pickup at 20 bucks, But I regret purchasing it at the full price just because of the fomo it had on launch
A really bland game, the only thing that carries is the side stuff and exploration, combat is somewhat enjoyable but gets old fast when ur like in the endgame

LMAOO SS KTJL at 20 bucks man
What a flop, I feel bad for Rocksteady who had to go from Arkham to this joke, what a shame

Hmm debating on RDR 1 if it ll ever drop to 20 bucks, I still got a bunch of games to play tho so im not really worried
Id say hold on a little longer mate, I think it ll be worth it at that price and I really recommend going after ur backlog, IK the temptation of getting a new game or two on every new sale but trust me even if ur not getting that feeling, just wait it out yea

Do yourselves a favor and skip all these and get Valkyria Chronicles remastered + 4 bundle for 7.99 people, you're missing out on peak otherwise