Official Cyberpunk 2077 FSR 3 Update Is Out Now!

Sphinx

Staff member
Patch 2.13 for Cyberpunk 2077 and Phantom Liberty is being rolled out! It includes support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 3 with Frame Generation. Please note that this update is PC-only!

Keep in mind that despite the version mismatch between PC and console, Cross Progression will still function properly.

For details, check out the list of changes below.

• Added support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 3 with Frame Generation. More information can be found in this article on the Support website.
  • Added support for Intel Xe Super Sampling 1.3.
  • It will now be possible to enable both DLAA and DLSS Ray Reconstruction at the same time.
  • Added a new "Utilities" tab in Settings and moved HDD Mode, Hybrid CPU Utilization and AMD Simultaneous Multithreading (SMT) options there.
  • Other stability and visual fixes.
image_2024-09-13_173642442.png

It's not FSR 3.1, which means CDPR came up with a pointless implementation that only appeals to people who enjoy punishing themselves.

After all this time, they only gave us FSR 3.0, which is disappointing because it looks terrible. FSR 3.1 has been out for months, looks great, and works flawlessly, especially in Ghostrunner. So why not add it to Cyberpunk? Oh right, NVIDIA has their hands all over this game. Silly me. And to top it off, we still can't run XeSS together with frame generation because of the awful FSR 3.0 implementation. Great job, CD Projekt. This is why I wait a year before bothering.

I really wish this was FSR 3.1 instead of 3.0, but I guess it's a start. Hopefully, they’ll update it to 3.1 in the future.

I was hoping to use XeSS and FSR Frame Generation on the Deck without mods.