Leak Crash Bandicoot Trilogy Will Arrive At Gamepass On August 8 Via eXtas1s

Hopefully they have more news at Gamescom. There is times I wanted to pick up the N. San Trilogy but decided against it.

More about Spyro would be great

This rumor surfaced at the beginning of the month and more games from Activision are expected to join Xbox Game Pass.

Xbox game pass might add a family plan and they are also adding fun old games to the collection, I guess its time I try Game pass myself

Hopefully they have more news at Gamescom. There is times I wanted to pick up the N. San Trilogy but decided against it.

More about Spyro would be great
Yeah, I would love to know more about Spyro. I heard a few months ago that Spyro 4 was under development but there haven't been any updates.

Source:

Xbox game pass might add a family plan and they are also adding fun old games to the collection, I guess its time I try Game pass myself
Really a family plan in the Xbox game pass?? I heard about the preview program but they ended it

hope their Gamescom announcement is solely about Game Pass...

After the major showcase, it's time to bring out the Activision Blizzard back catalog.

It was rumored to be coming around this time last summer, but nothing happened. I've been holding off on buying any of the Crash and Spyro games since then.

The game feels so nostalgic and this reboot trilogy that came almost 8 years ago is nice. They made the graphics look better but also kept the originality of the game