Count Ymir Questline walkthrough in Shadow of the erdtree

Hello, I just wanted to check if anyone can provide a detailed walkthrough and up to date guide of the Count Ymir'S Qestline in the the shadow of the erdtree expansion??
I heard it is lengthy but want to check if I can still do it and hopefully not gated by anything

I mean you're not really missing out on anything special via his side quest, just the Maternal staff, fighting Metyr and an armor set but hey even I made sure to complete it

I used Neon Slice's guide since his Resident Evil 4 guides helped me a lot last year

The quest is extremely lengthy, BUT u gotta keep in mind his and another NPC, Jolan parallel each other's steps, so you'll have to choose between his or Jolan's
Jolan at the end of her quest drops the Sword of Night, not a top tier it's decent, but could ve been better

The quest is extremely lengthy, BUT u gotta keep in mind his and another NPC, Jolan parallel each other's steps, so you'll have to choose between his or Jolan's
Jolan at the end of her quest drops the Sword of Night, not a top tier it's decent, but could ve been better
Actually I dont think u gotta choose between any, I got both of their respective loot on my own, just gotta carefully complete each step, even this video states u can get both