Discussion Concord Devs Maintain Radio Silence, Which Isn't Helping Matters

Megan

Seasoned
Staff member
2024-09-02 17_04_24-Window.jpg

Concord has only been out for just over a week, but it feels like aeons, especially for those brave few who are actually playing and enjoying Sony's latest foray into the competitive multiplayer space. Amidst the headlines decrying shrinking player numbers and abysmal sales figures, players have certainly taken note of developer Firewalk Studios' total radio silence, with none of the usual communication with the player base you'd expect post-launch.

On Reddit, a thread tackling this exact sentiment sprang up, and indeed, it's passing strange that the last activity on X from the game's official account was to repost other Sony first-party studios' attempts to gas up the game, which was back on 24th August.

Source:

PlayStation just needs to refocus on what fans truly want.

They have a great opportunity with highly anticipated sequels like Bloodborne and Days Gone, along with a treasure trove of older IPs like Killzone and Infamous. Reviving these would do much more for the brand than the recent missteps with live service games

Its a shame because when this game was first revealed to me, I thought it'd be Sonys version of Guardians of the Galaxy but ig I was dead wrong to assume that from its cinematic trailer lol