Official Black Ops 6 Won't Have Campaign Early Access

Gwenievre

Seasoned
Staff member
Activision’s representatives have confirmed that Black Ops 6 will not have an early access period for the campaign this time around.

In a statement handed to Charlie Intel, Activision confirmed:

The team is fully focused on October 25th. We are excited about all the game has to offer across Campaign, Multiplayer and Zombies. This year, we made the decision to ensure the community gets to dig in to any and all modes that they want at the same time, so we are back to one massive global launch moment October 25th.

As such, there is no Early Access beat this year for Black Ops 6, just the countdown to launch.

image_2024-09-10_215028427.png

That's a shame, playing the campaign early helps hype up the release of MP.This will upset a lot of people but honestly for me I'm at a point with Cod Campaigns where I'll only be bothered to play them if they're early access, I've got very little interes

The reason they're doing this is because of what happened with MW3. The campaign received terrible ratings and was one of the worst I’ve ever played. They want to avoid part of the game being review-bombed and impacting sales. I’ll just play through it once to unlock rewards and that’s it.