Bossfight Black Myth Wukong White Clad Noble Boss fight

This Naja Raga lookin mf is kicking my ass, any build with skills or a strategy that can help me defeat the the White Clad Noble?
Please let me know, losing my patience here

pillar stance.jpg

Pillar Stance is your best friend against the White Clad Noble, allows you to hold down the heavy attack button to get in the air to auto negate ground attacks at he cost of stamina on every attack to your spear while I the air

I recommend getting stamina upgrades and a few pillar stance ones below it too via respec too if u haven't to avoid being tossed down and do some extra stuff
Other than, use Immobalize whenever possible to get large HP chunks down of the boss

Good luck fellow Sun Wukong

This boss is a headache, no wonder many people were stuck here aand still are
The snake transformation feels like a missed opportunity. Most of his attacks come from his original form, and he doesn't really use his snake abilities—there's no tail whip, coiling up, or anything like that.

Anyways my tip would be to master his 1st phase because the 2nd is the most roublesome as I can alreayd see from ur Naja Raga line LMAO
Red Tides ur best friend to get a lot of his HP off, the real trouble is seeing his attacks through the water and splash obscurity on yur screen, at least it was for me

I cant believe Esoterrick made this guy look so easy, the same YTber I follow in Destiny 2 haha
Welp I mean if it helps, for some people this video made it easier for them to dodge through his attacks or combos easily

In phase two, most of his attacks are quite similar to the first, and there aren’t many unexpected moves.
But yea, the 360-degree spin attack is harder to anticipate since his spear dips into the water, so you'll need to pay close attention to his movements.

Occasionally, he'll lift his spear higher and perform a frontal sweep instead of the spin. But before you can counter, he slip away so you'll either need to immobilize him or chase after him quickly