Rumor Black Myth: Wukong Release Delayed on Xbox Due to "Memory Leak" Issue

Absalon

Seasoned
Staff member
eXtas1s, a noteworthy Spanish leaker, has made a new post on his X account, detailing as to why Black Myth: Wukong hasn't been released on Xbox yet.

He cites a "memory leak" issue that's currently preventing the game from passing Microsoft's certification.

Well, it seems this issue is present on the PS5 as well at the moment, and the game shouldn't have passed through Sony's certification standards either.

dayum sony made a deal or something so that they release the game without solving the issue, I mean at this point Xbox should've done the same thing. This game is just skyrocketing in sales

ive had issues with the game when Im playing, like after 5 to 6 hrs my PS5 heats up and the game becomes slow and starts bugging

I am playing this game on my PC and so far it is going great, btw what is memory leak ?
When you are playing a game, things are loaded into the RAM and when you do not need that data, they are deleted. But in Memory leak, that data is not deleted properly which causes the RAM to overload or something and the game starts to crash when new data is stored in already full RAM.