Official Black Myth: Wukong Reached An Insane 1.3 Million Concurrent Players Day One

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
A massive fandom has been waiting for the release of Black Myth: Wukong for over four years now. The game’s review scores were lower than expected, with some media outlets issuing low scores for bizarre reasons.

Still, fans were excited to see what adventures awaited them in this mystical ride through Game Science’s take on Journey to The West. Chinese fans were also more excited than most and argued that lower review scores were unfair.

With so much excitement behind it, Black Myth: Wukong has launched to 1.3 million concurrent players.
Read more:
Black Myth: Wukong Reached An Insane 1.3 Million Concurrent Players Day One

Ever since the first trailer which came back in December last year this game had a positive review and now that its out all that wait was worth it,

I pre purcahsed the game after the 2 hour gameplay review was released on youtube but right now I really want to start it but I am busy with work. Hopefully will start it in the coming weekend

In a few more years, we might just see a surge of Chinese developed single player games and Im all for it as long as they have the same quality or even slightly better as Wukong

Bruh I was on the fence about buying this game, been watching twitch streams of it and damn it looks good! I might buy it on my PS5 (Yes my nn is a joke)