Game Help Black Myth Wukong game length

External

Novice
Hi, I am picking up the game on Tuesday but since I have a tight job schedule, I was hoping if anyone can help me understand just how long it is
Preferably if its not lengthy like 60+ hours then I am fine, I just want to finish the game with minimal side content if that's fine

I believe most previews said around 40 hours? It also depends how fast u can defeat bosses since the game according to the reviews is heavily boss rushed focused at least in most of the levels
U should be fine tho, the game is mostly linear and very fun to play, balancing is pretty easy too for the boss fights

Its 20 to complete normally, Im guessing slightly more if you wanna do a bit of the side content so Id say its the perfect game for you

I believe most previews said around 40 hours? It also depends how fast u can defeat bosses since the game according to the reviews is heavily boss rushed focused at least in most of the levels
U should be fine tho, the game is mostly linear and very fun to play, balancing is pretty easy too for the boss fights
Well AKSHUALLY (sorry)
40 to 50 is for the 100 percent but yeah OP it also comes down to ur skill level against the bosses, Id say ur good to play this in median itnervals tho, game is action/souls like hybrid, this post from reddit explains everything too