Official Black Myth: Wukong Cost $70 Million And Over 6 Years of Development

SpartaN

Administrator
Staff member
The Black Myth: Wukong success story continues. A new report from Bloomberg confirms official details on the action RPG after it broke records across Steam and earned very positive review scores.

Game Science has confirmed that 18 million units have been sold so far. Moreover, the team has confirmed that it spent about $70 million on this release.

Why it matters: Gaming budgets are growing out of control today. A release like Black Myth: Wukong shows how the gaming industry can solve this problem.

According to Game Science, this action RPG was created in about six years. During these six years, the team went through various changes to expand the studio and prepare for AAA development.

Full details:

the success of this game is well-deserved, even though Im at an age where its hard for me to keep up with action games and their gameplay pace, I still enjoyed this game very much and gave it all my to finish this

6 years of development is right because I still remember the random trailer for this on facebook when it was still in early stages of production lol

the success of this game is well-deserved, even though Im at an age where its hard for me to keep up with action games and their gameplay pace, I still enjoyed this game very much and gave it all my to finish this
Major respect man, hope you enjoyed it through and through, Im still stuck on chapter 6 bosses ugh