Settings Black Myth Wukong Best PC Settings

Hi, Im running a 3060 with i5 12400f, what settings are the best that I can set for this game to run at 60fps without ruining image quality, if there's a guide or what setting to fine tune please let me know asap thank u

Just to save u some time since I did the hassle of playing the game and stress testing different setting parameters

The 3 most demanding settings:

Shadows
Global Illumination
Reflections

Pretty much a 40% FPS boost with these settings on medium for me

Digital Foundry's analysis is all you need rn, if u don't know about them, they analyze everything about the graphics and technical side of things in games to give u a full rundown on their engine and optimization

Hey 3060ti user here playing Wukong

Honestly DLSS quality and shadows at med while everything else at high has been smooth sailing for me, u should be fine

U can also set Vegetation Quality, Illumination Quality and Reflection Quality to med too since they can be taxing

On my PC, which has an I5 13600KF CPU, an Nvidia RTX 3070 GPU, and 32GB of RAM, I’m getting around 65-70 FPS, with the 1% lows dropping to 35 FPS, at a 2560×1600 resolution, I'm using these settings, hope they help

• Super Resolution: Set at 65%
  • Super Resolution Sampling: Using DLSS/FSR
  • Frame Generation: Enabled
  • Full Ray Tracing: Disabled
  • Graphics Preset: Custom
  • View Distance Quality: High
  • Anti-Aliasing Quality: High
  • Post-Effects Quality: Cinematic
  • Shadow Quality: Medium
  • Texture Quality: High
  • Visual Effect Quality: Medium
  • Hair Quality: Low
  • Vegetation Quality: Medium
  • Global Illumination Quality: Medium
  • Reflection Quality: Medium

Reactions: GreenLance
Digital Foundry's analysis is all you need rn, if u don't know about them, they analyze everything about the graphics and technical side of things in games to give u a full rundown on their engine and optimization

If u dont wanna sit rhough DF's video
Hardware Unboxed is the 2nd best option, I use their videos all the time for optimization (and if I'm checking out a monitor or sumthin)

Just to save u some time since I did the hassle of playing the game and stress testing different setting parameters

The 3 most demanding settings:

Shadows
Global Illumination
Reflections

Pretty much a 40% FPS boost with these settings on medium for me
Also yeah can confirm these settings are the tested most demanding and bang for your buck if u wanna increase ur framerate
The game overall adjusts quite well, but you may need to tweak the settings a bit to find what works best for your hardware, that's all.