Official Black Myth: Wu Kong Has Sold 10 Million Copies in 3 Days

this number will only increase, the game is so much beautiful and I love the Chinese culture, I also have read Journey to the west so I love it even more

I am waiting for a sale then I will buy a copy of this game, but the reviews I'm hearing everywhere, I think I'm gonna do it before sale

the game released on my birthday and my girlfriend bough it for me and I've been having a blast playing it. She usually doesn't like gaming but i think she did this cuz shes half Chinese lol. This game is the GOTY for sure

I really hope the gaming industry doesn’t start following the movie industry's lead and create products just to cater to the Chinese market.

It’s actually an impressive debut, especially as a first game at full price and a AAA title. I doubt they even expected to hit these numbers.

While the combat might not be as polished as in Stellar Blade, the game’s lore feels much more expansive. Despite some performance issues, it’s definitely a solid game.

I’ve been waiting for this game for about three years, and it’s totally worth it—it’s stunning. Even though I’m not into God of War or Souls games, this game is incredible.