Suggestions Black Myth Wu Kong Best Starting Skills

I'd say go all in on Pluck of many lol. Summon monke and let them demolish your enemies while you watch them crumble. Honestly very helpful during the bossfights

Invest in these three in that tree:
Tyranny - For damage
Longstrand - For duration
Harmony - For Focus

For starters I'd say invest in Simian Agility as it reduces the cost stamina at dodging. Its pretty much the only tool you have available at the start lol. Its in the Foundations tab in the Stamina tree

Also invest in the Survival skill tree. It increases your health, stamina and other survival related buffs. Raise those base stats as quickly as you can as you need stamina and health before you starting doing your combos.

- The Resolute Counterflow from the Smash Stance, which makes bosses stagger alot more quickly.
- The Exhilaration from the Smash stance, which can help restore HP.
- And the Crash from Immobilize in the Spells tree, which considerably boosts damage.

These are the starting skills I found the most useful in Black Myth Wukong

Swift Engage would be my top recommendation imo. It Increases the distance to attack enemy first hit

Also I liked using Thurst stance alot and would advice investing in Offence in Defense. Also pick up the Exhilartion skill as well, for regenerating your health at the cost of focus.

My fav so far has been the Smash Stance. These two skills I recommend in that tree

Resolute counterflow: Heavy attack during light attack. Ignores incoming attack

Skyfall Strike: follows up Resolute Strike if second focus point available.

also heavily invest in Immobilize. This is your cheat button during the bossfights. Without some of the boss attacks can be a pain to deal with. So invest in Immobilize spell as soon as possible

In Stamina Tree

Deft Evasion: increases initial dodge distance
Composure: Dodge while continuing the combo

Martial Arts
Effortless Finisher: Grants focus on second move of light attack. Builds up heavy attack

Thurst Stance

Offence in Defense: Hop backwards in a light attack combo and hit em with a heavy attack
Versatility: Increases Damage dealt by varied combos.

If you are struggling between Cloud and Rock Solid. I'd suggest Rock Solid. If you are fond of dodging and aggression, go for Cloud Step but it wasn't reallly for me. Rock Solid is where I found my footing.

Invest in Rock Solid. Parrying is satisfying in Wukong and its last skill Bold Venture is the best way to build mana early game. However if you cant nail parry timings go for Cloud step