Suggestions Best Weapons in Cyberpunk 2077 Phantom Liberty

Looking for overall suggestions for the best weapons here, will respec and check if I can fit that with a build, let me know any weapon, throwing knife, katana, tech weapon etc
FYI Im just starting the DLC, so I can use any from the final missions of the DLC Im just letting yall know

Your Majesty, A really REALLY good pistol

tho unfortunately u ll get it midway through the DLC, during the last few missions called Get It Together
Very epic mission, that one really gave me the spy thriller vibes that CD Projekt said when this DLC was announced

Reactions: MrLightningZoltt11
Overwatch is a solid sniper rifle, mainly because it’s the only one with a silencer, but it doesn’t perform as well on harder difficulties (if ur even playing the game on them)
On the other hand, Breakthrough, Rasetsu, and Sparky are all great choices.

Agaou might be the best throwing weapon out there, though Blue Fang, Fang, Stinger, and Headhunter are all excellent options too

Tamayura has become my new favorite stealth pistol since revolvers can't use silencers anymore.

It delivers the highest single-shot damage, plus it can be equipped with a silencer, scope, and mods

I added a tier 5 Pax and Parallax to it, and it's amazing. The +20% out-of-combat damage from Pax makes it even deadlier, and with no sway or damage falloff while aiming, I can use it to snipe from crazy distances for a pistol.

I'm running a stealth Netrunner/Pistol build, with Her Majesty and O'Five as my main weapons.

For my third weapon, I like to switch things up and keep it flexible for variety, a throwing knife? But yea you can put anything there tbh